Transfer your loan to Home Loan in Public Sector Bank & Finish it faster !!!
Apply for Home Loan Balance Transfer online from Top Banks. Starting from 8.30%*.
Home Loans Balance Transfer Overview
Online Home Loan Balance Transfer Interest Rates
Banks & NBFC’s offer Home Loan Balance Transfers interest rates between 8.35%* to 12%. (APR)
For your loan of 50 lacs @ 8.70% for 20 years you would be paying an interest of 55.66 lacs where as if you transfer the loan to the Interest Saver product & save Rs.30,000/- only every month you would pay only 18.12 lacs as interest and save 36.63 lacs which is 66.90% of savings.
The loan of 180 months would be completed in 94 months with a saving of 146 EMI’s which is 61%.
Checklist for availing Home Loan & Home Loan Balance Transfer
General Documents (Common to all Applicants)
1) Two Photographs
2) Proof of Identity (Pan Card / Passport / Voter ID card / Driving License)
3) Proof of Residence (Voter ID card / Driving License / Ration Card / Passport / Registered Rent Agreement)
4) If any previous loan then loan A/c statement for last 1 year along with sanction letter
5) Credit Card latest statement
6) Proof of assets like LIC / NSC / KYP / MF / Property
For salaried individuals
- Latest 3 months salary slips
- Form 16 – last 1 year
- ITR – Last 1 year
- Appointment letter / Promotion letter / Increment letter
- Copy of Employers ID Card.
- Six months bank A/c statement (Salary / Individual)
For Self-Employed individuals / Professionals
- Income Tax Returns – last 2 years
- Computation of Income, Balance Sheet & Profit & Loss A/c – last 2 years
- Business Proof (Gumasta License, Registration Certificate, S. Tax Reg., etc)
- Income Tax Challans / TDS Certificate ( Form 16 A)
- One Year bank statement ( Current a/c & Saving a/c)
Additional Documents for takeover from other bank / F.I.
- Loan A/ c statement since beginning.
- List of documents, in respect of property submitted to bank / F.I.
Duly acknowledged by the bank / F.I.
- Sanction Letter
- Foreclosure Letter ( to ascertain the Loan Amount)